Imagine Sound Studio Online Remote Drum Tracks
With Tony Antonio
Tony has over 40 years of recording and concert drumming. He is versed in all styles of drumming . Some of Tony's recording and touring experience includes, Classic Artists, Billy Eckstine, Joe Williams, John Hendricks, Bo Diddly, DeL Shannon. Danny Gans Show.
In the Denver area Tony has recorded and toured with Lannie Garrett ,Rob Mullins, Nelson Rangell, Images, Romance Languages, The Billy Boehmer Quartet, Joe Keel and the Action Orchestra, Steve Conn, Denver Symphony Orchestra and countless Broadway shows and recording sessions. Tony is now a freelance drummer and first call drums for "Moments Notice Entertainment", the prominent Colorado agency for music and entertainment worldwide.
*Tony's past endorsments include, Soultone Cymbals and Yamaha Drums*
How Remote Drumming / Recording Works:
Lets start with a conversation of your project.
Email us , firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (720) 720-490-6743
It's really very simple.:
1.If you have example tracks available of what you have so far just send an MP3 to our email address. That will give us something to talk about, like drum sound, particular feel, and so on. Or if you want bass, guitar, keys. sax or whatever on your project we can do that too.
2. Just email a full MP3 or reverence tracks of what you have so far. If you can provide a chart as sort of a road map that would help me lay down tracks quicker, which could save you money. If the tracks you send are ready to go and ready to add drums to please add an 8 bar intro with a click track to make sure we sink up with no problems. Please "consolidate" all audio files prior to initial recording over dubs!
3. Once we have a plan, i will record professional drum tracks or use our world class musicians for and extra fee to add that bass, guitar, sax or keyboards for your project.
4. I will send 1 low quality reference track of what we have done back to you for your input with 2 revisions if needed.
5. We will discuss the down payment to start the project on our initial conversation. Payment in full is required at end of project to receive the 'high quality files" you will need for that polished professional sound.
6. Also, we would like credit on any CD or mp3 packaging of your product.
** Our goal is to make you the client 100% happy with your project. If not satisfied, we guaranty we will make it right. Thanks and, "Lets make some music"
Owner, Engineer,Remote Drummer
Imagine Sound Studio